With the holidays sneaking up faster and faster, we thought we'd fill you in on a great opportunity to save money AND help kids!
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Foundation sells a "Glennon Card" each year to raise funds for sick and injured children within the SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. People can buy a paper or digital card for $60 (that entire amount goes to kids!), which gives them access to 20% discounts at 270+ retailers, restaurants, and services from October 15 - 24, 2021.
Not in St. Louis but want to take part? Your card also comes with access to discounts at lots of online retailers (like us!).
What is the Glennon Card?
The Glennon Card is a unique, 10-day discount shopping program organized by the SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Foundation and the Glennon Guild, a 300 member women’s organization serving the children cared for by SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital.
Here's How the Glennon Card Works:
An individual purchases a Glennon Card which entitles the cardholder to a 20% discount on regularly priced merchandise at hundreds of participating stores, salons and restaurants for the 10-day shopping period of October 15-24. 100% of card sales benefit the kids cared for by SSM Health Cardinal Glennon.
Your Purchase Helps Sick and Injured Children
In 10 years of the program, proceeds from the Glennon Card benefiting SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital have funded:
- Milk Lab
- The FOOTPRINTS program — Palliative Care
- The Reach Out and Read Program
- 3D Printing Center of Excellence
- Telemedicine equipment
- Treatment programs for children with autism spectrum disorders
- Equipment for the Transport Team
- Lifesaving ECMO heart and lung monitoring equipment
- Enhanced waiting, atrium and lobby areas
- Advanced procedural and surgical scopes for patients undergoing general surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, urological interventions, orthopedic surgeries or pulmonary procedures
- New space for the Knights of Columbus Developmental Center
- A new GE Logiq E9 ultrasound machine
- Remodeling of our inpatient cancer unit including larger patient rooms, sleeper sofas and a playroom
Interested in purchasing a Glennon Card to support Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital and save lots of money on holiday purchases? Visit their website for all the information, participating business, and to buy: https://glennoncard.org/
Come back and use your code to save 20% at Vivi from October 15 - 24!